Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Musical Mulisha

What keeps the Metal Mulisha moving? What do they bang their heads to before riding at the compound?
















Jeremy Lusk
Guns N' Roses
Skid Row
Alice in Chains
White Zombie
NWA

"This kind of music pumps me up because it has this attitude and rhythm that basically makes me want to go punch someone or go out and get really drunk. That's the kind of music I like to listen to before I ride. I like Guns N' Roses the best because I like to listen to them when I'm drunk and it makes me feel like Axl." [LUSK]

Derek Garland
Neil Young
Tom Petty
Bob Dylan
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime

Jimmy Fitzpatrick
AC/DC
Metallica
Guttermouth
Fleetwood Mac
Eminem

Jeremy Stenberg
Lil Wayne
Notorious B.I.G.
Kottonmouth Kings
The Game
Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment