Friday, March 27, 2009

Ad's - Love em or Hate em !














The first ad that I know you'll be pumped on is this DC ad of Travis Pastrana ripping across a swimming pool on his RM. I'm guessing this took place in another country, because there is no way you could get away with this in America. Unfortunately, due to size restrictions, I wasn't able to show the entire ad, but there's a DC logo in the bottom right corner. What makes this ad crazy is that we don't know how it turned out. It seems like by the time he got to the other side of the pool, his front tire would be buried so deep in the water that he would nose into the edge of the pool and fly over the bars. Actually, he probably did and we'll be seeing it on MTV's Nitro Circus in a future episode. I guess we'll have to wait and see though — I've been known to be completely wrong with my predictions...














The second ad I'm really pumped on is this Alpinestars ad. I've always been a big fan of clean and simple design and this ad definitely possesses that, but what makes it really dope is the black and white photo of Twitch and the Jeremy Lusk tribute on the left. I think that it's really cool that people are still paying tribute to one of the sports greatest. Good on ya Alpinestars.

No comments:

Post a Comment